The Colfax Community Network has received several distinctive honors over the last several years.
- 2006 Colorado Coalition for the Homeless Michael Gilbert Outstanding Achievement Award – Program Support Manager Tammy Herbert. This award is given to a homeless or formerly homeless individual who has used their experience to work toward the prevention and elimination of homelessness.
- Grant recipient of The HealthONE Alliance Leader’s Circle Awards 2004-2005, a multi-year commitment awarded to three agencies that provide innovative healthcare to underserved communities.
- 2004 Judy Kaufmann Award for Civic Entrepreneurship
- 2004 Colorado Coalition for the Homeless’ “The Homeless Program of the Year”
- 2001 “Outstanding Individual Working in A program” from the National Association for the Education of Homeless Children and Youth awarded to Maggie Tidwell